Though I wanted to do a video of 'what's in my bag', I must confess, I am no good in public speaking. Anyway, a good visual would do, yah? :)
I'm pretty sure that this would be the first time that I'm doing this but I just wanna share to you what I usually bring with me on a daily basis. Some of my friends always wonder what makes my bag so heavy all the time. No, there's no gold in there. It's probably just the fact that I was born a girl scout - always ready, as they say. I happen to bring a lot of stuff with me. You know, just incase I might need them.
1. Diary/Planner. Not sure if you could tell, but I'm a busy person - my closest friends know this. The planner was gifted by a friend from Philippines. It's a Starbucks planner - we don't have it here in HK. If I'm not mistaken it's only available in Philippines. They always have it whenever the end of the year is approaching. You gotta collect (like 16 or 18) stickers to get this planner for free. Love it!
2. L'Occitane Hydration Facial Mist. A facial mist is a 'must have' for me since I'm not a big fan of retouching make up all the time but definitely, I'm a huge fan of keeping my face moisturized. I love the scent of this mist and definitely keeps my face moisturized and hydrated all day long.
3. Dolce & Gabanna sunglasses. It's still summer here in HK and nothing but a good pair of shades is a better way to kick it off, whether you're at the beach or strolling around the city. And incase you don't know, UV ray could irritate, not only your skin but as well as your eyes. I got this fab D&G sunglasses from SmartBuyGlasses.com. The online shop offers a wide range of designer sunglasses (at a more affordable price) including IC! Berlin. Also, different brands of contact lenses like Acuvue is also available.
FYI : Gucci Sunglasses are on sale! You know what to do! Click and shop away! ;)
4. Kiehl's Cranberry lip balm. Hallelujah, for this one! I have nothing else to say about this baby, except this is the best lip balm I've ever tried in my whole existence above the earth.
5. Pen. You know you just can't leave the house and run errands without a pen. Like what my teachers back in high school used to say, "never go to a battle without a weapon". *wink*
6. House keys + Ferrari keychain. House keys plus my ever loving keychain that I got when I was in college (senior year). Brings back good memories.
7. Armani Exchange wallet (money and cards). In all fairness, I am pretty impressed with AX at this point. I got this wallet almost four years ago and it's still in its best condition. I've never used other wallets in the past four years besides this. Quality over quantity? Now we're talking.
8. iPhone 5 (Candies Gifts case). Gotta have my iPhone with me all the time and make sure to update you guys with the latests - don't forget to like/follow me on Instagram, Facebook page and Twitter! Not to mention, my iPhone case from Candies Gifts - gotta love it!
9. Name Cards. You wouldn't know exactly when the great opportunities will come or who you'll be meeting everyday. Who knows, you might bump into Anna Wintour or the Olsen twins randomly. Might as well give them your info before you regret it. LOL.
10. DAISY Marc Jacobs perfume. Oooh! This is one of my favorite perfumes. Floral scents are forever love.